Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 6 in x 10 yds Roll

Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 6 in x 10 yds RollAs someone who's severely ill, I have wounds all over my body. Some of them are in difficult locations (I.E. places that expand when you sit. LOL), and dozens of other brands of medical tape either come off, or tear. I've tried them ALL. Finally, desperate and out of options, I asked my nurses in Hyperbarics what kind of wound tape they used, since their dressings never came off. They informed me that it was called Hypafix, but would likely cost too much for me to buy regularly. Generally, that is a very true statement. But I found it here on Amazon, and in mass quantities for GREAT prices. Now my wounds stay covered and safe, and unexposed. This has helped to promote proper healing, and to keep my wounds from further infections. Honestly, if you're one of those people who are having a hard time keeping your wound dressings to stay, whether it be from a bad location to have a wound or from activities like sports or walking etc... then look no further. This tape WILL do the trick. Give it a try, and I know you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for your time folks.

Sincerely, R.A. McDowell

Hypafix fixed my problem with loose or unsecure bandages after two recent major surjeries. I watched how the DR. changed the bandages and what he used and I got Hypafix and did the same thing Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape: 2" x 10 yds Each

Buy Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 6 in x 10 yds Roll Now

hyafix is the best dressing, after being burn over 20% of my body i had to change dressing every day and the dressing had to say in place hypafix put on clean dry skin stays on and in place even if it gets a little wet or bloody hypafix becomes like a second skin. i would recomed that you shave the area if your hair like me . taken it off is not bad as long as you aply it on a hairless area. but even with hair it was not that bad, like a regular band aid being taken off. better than any first aid tape trust me i have used them all. hope this is helpful to someone

Read Best Reviews of Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 6 in x 10 yds Roll Here

If you have trouble getting medicine patches to stick, a bit of this will keep them in place and not irritate your skin.

Want Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 6 in x 10 yds Roll Discount?

I have very thin skin and have found this to be quite gentle for my use, too many bandaids take skin with them when removed and this comes off easily with no damage to my skin, keep it on hand now all the time !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment