First Aid Bandages (Adhesive Bandaids) with Non-Stick Pad, 100-count pack, Assorted Sizes (40: 3"x3

First Aid Bandages with Non-Stick Pad, 100-count pack, Assorted SizesGreat for me. I am a senior which means that the skin on the back of my hand is delicate (fragile?). I tried using a brand name on the back of my hand. When it came time to remove the bandage, it was darn difficult to remove it had attached itself just like a second skin. I used alcohol swabs and it took me quite a while to remove it making sure I didn't tear off part of my skin in the process. So, I looked around in Amazon.COM and found this bandage. Was I pleasantly surprised. The bandage held on and it took me less than one minute to remove (without using alcohol swabs). And you get 100 bandages. Seems to me that it should work well on hairy areas but I have very little hair on the back of my hand. Perhaps someone else could try it out and submit a review to help out others. Five stars.

It you don't mind a non-flexible adhesive outer strip, this bandaid is for you (taking price into consideration). The bottom line is that it gets the job done. PS For even better wear, I wrap cellophane tape over the bandaid.

Buy First Aid Bandages (Adhesive Bandaids) with Non-Stick Pad, 100-count pack, Assorted Sizes (40: 3"x3 Now

these band aids are amazing!!! for the price!! and they should sell the non stick pads separately! Sometimes I need the pads but they only come in singles in every pack

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Bandages (Adhesive Bandaids) with Non-Stick Pad, 100-count pack, Assorted Sizes (40: 3"x3 Here

These bandages are great if anything better Band Aids. They stay in place for the whole day even on a foot.

Want First Aid Bandages (Adhesive Bandaids) with Non-Stick Pad, 100-count pack, Assorted Sizes (40: 3"x3 Discount?

We bought these band-aids the 100 pack and i have to say they do not live up to the general expectations of a typical band-aid. 1. Under the description it says change daily, OH you will have to change them daily because these lucky brand band-aids last only for 24HRS then rip in half. 2. They are NOT Waterproof, if you take them in the shower or wash your hands you will find they will easily come off and you will have to put another one on and so on. 3. The only positive, the pad does not stick to you which makes it so it will not hurt your injury.

Overall experience with this product was horrible and just went with the regular band-aid brand company and have never looked back since!. My advice stay as far away as you can from these if you don't want to go with the hassle of reapplying a new bandage everyday.

***Posted 3/1/12***

0 comments:

Post a Comment