I do like this product and work in the EMS field every day however this lasted about 1 month of my belt loop and the loop broke and I had to sew it myself with a sturdier materialGood quality, and makes a more organized pocket for all the things I carry around in my scrubs. I would have rated this 5 stars, but I feel like the picture and "pink" descriptor is misleading. It is a weird neon pink. The color is VERY jarring, and looks NOTHING like the picture at all.
Prestige Medical Belt Loop Organizer Kit, Pink
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, October 22, 2014
I do like this product and work in the EMS field every day however this lasted about 1 month of my belt loop and the loop broke and I had to sew it myself with a sturdier materialGood quality, and makes a more organized pocket for all the things I carry around in my scrubs. I would have rated this 5 stars, but I feel like the picture and "pink" descriptor is misleading. It is a weird neon pink. The color is VERY jarring, and looks NOTHING like the picture at all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment