This product is excellent for blister management. Can be used after a blister has developed or to prevent one from forming. The only thing that I would like to see offered is a bulk discount. These are expensive, especiallly in my case where my children use them daily during soccer season. If they could be offered by the case at a discount I would appreciate it. I have found other sites that sell this exact item for less and have considered pruchasing them elsewhere to save money.
Cramer E6 Foam Blister (25 Pack)
Posted by
Unknown
on Monday, October 21, 2013
This product is excellent for blister management. Can be used after a blister has developed or to prevent one from forming. The only thing that I would like to see offered is a bulk discount. These are expensive, especiallly in my case where my children use them daily during soccer season. If they could be offered by the case at a discount I would appreciate it. I have found other sites that sell this exact item for less and have considered pruchasing them elsewhere to save money.

0 comments:
Post a Comment